- DNA References
- Pole of Inaccessibility, and Oceanic Poles of Inaccessibility (furthest point from land to ocean, or from ocean to land). I learned about this term reading an article in Bicycling magazine where two bicyclists meet midway between Europe and Asia, accidentally, riding in opposite directions. Oddly the riders names are Noel and Leon (opposites).
An Algebra Rules “Cheat Sheet” that I created to help my kids with math. Use it and pass it along.
- Information on the math constant “Pi”
Physics & Astronomy
- Rendition of a black hole, courtesy of the AstroSociety
- SkyMaps website, interesting for the basic astronomer (evening sky maps available)
- How GPS Receivers Work from How It Works
- Electromagnetic Spectrum, check out this NASA site!
- Electromagnetic Radiation (no bookmarks made thus far)
- BYJU’s Trigonometry Table